July 2022: The first week
Hello everyone! 👋
(Someone noted to me that my last issue went to spam. Unfortunately, I cannot control that part, but if this keeps happening, I will try to use my newsletter solution for the coolLabs newsletter.)
It’s been more than three weeks since I started my journey and this newsletter. Wow! Time flies, right?
Since the last issue (18 days ago), again, lots of things happened.
Let’s see what exactly.
- Released 4 new version, with a few smaller features.
- Worked hard on a tremendous feature, that will allow users to integrate infinite number of servers into one single Coolify instance. 🤯 It’s called Remote Docker Engine. It will open up a lot of new use-cases.
- I planned to release that new feature this week, but I realized (with the help of my community) that I should not. (That means I can add more improvements and features. 😅)
- Will start greatly improving the documentation, contribution guides and all other non-development things for Coolify. This is an important topic that I unfortunately do not like to do all the time, but I understand it’s importance.
I probably could change that, if I do it live on Twitch? 🤔 We can talk about other stuff, while I write the documentation.
I’ve been busy working on webstudio.is. The idea of what Oleg (founder) imagined is pretty neat, I cannot wait to show every features that we are working on.
Other than working on webstudio, I plan to make my first portfolio page. I never had one, so it will be fun to do make it! Why? I would like to try freelancing for others as well with a few hours / week and I think a good portfolio page is a strict requirement.
This topic was on hold in the past weeks, but I plan to take a huge step and:
- Start live-streaming on Twitch in August.
- Make a real (longer than 6 seconds 😂) Youtube video.
Other than these two, I would like to start writing my first e-book. It will be a complete book about Docker.
I know what you think. There are plenty of other e-books out there with a similar topic, then why? The answer is simple.
If you learn something new, you probably read about it in several places, right? Because each place has been written by a different person, with different tone, different words and you are searching for the one, that you most like and understand.
So what if there are a few people out there who likes mine? 🙂
Thanks for taking some time to read about me and my journey!
Have a nice day!