First, thank you very much for being interested in my journey! Your support gives me a lot of motivation! ❤️
The first week🤯
It was mindblowing, I completed so many things and received so many good vibes from everyone! But also, it has been a bit chaotic from a schedule point of view.
The following week’s task is to make a consistent schedule each day - what to do when. I will make a list of what I would like to achieve each day at a minimum level. Everything above that is just a plus!👍
- Released the next major release of Coolify.
- I wrote a blog post about why I’ve made this move.
- Done some freelancer work on webstudio.is. It is still in alpha, but the concept is mind-blowing!
- I’m starting a new blog dedicated to coolLabs and have already started a post - spoiler: You do not need scalable servers at all! (the title could change 😁)
Small Bets 👀
(Trying out new things - inspired by @dvassalo)
This week I have made a 6 seconds Youtube video! 😂 (full length coming soon!)
I know it sounds ridiculous, but I’m super introverted, so it is a huge step for me.
I really enjoyed the whole process (20 mins for 6 seconds 😅 never recorded/edited a video before) and that I can add my personality to it. 🤪
For next week, I will plan another, even bigger step here. I’m afraid! 😱
Other Cool Things😎
- Nicolas - a Coolify user - wrote a blog post about how he uses Coolify’s Traefik integration. It is insane!
Whoa. It is a lot for a week, but I enjoyed every minute of it!
Thanks for taking some time to read this issue!
Have a nice day!